Friday, February 3, 2017

2/3 What's Happening? Not Much

Haven't posted lately because there is not much to post about.  I've been staying at Ortona South Recreation Area in southern Florida for the last week or so and have been mostly relaxing and not doing much of anything.  The most exciting news over the past week has been trying to fix my toilet and having the RV repair guy come out and basically tell me I need a new toilet.  Have ordered one, but will not get it until next week sometime. At least the toilet is operational, and I have a very pleasant place to stay.

I did check out the otters yesterday, but they have been inside napping, I suppose.  Will check them out today to see if they are out and playing.  If you want to see some otter pictures and a video, you can go here:  http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/2016/12/1214-ortona-south-lock-dam-campground.html

Next week I plan to drive to a bird sanctuary near Ft Myers called Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, and also to the Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. 

In the meantime, the temps are in the lower 80s with sunny skies and cool nights.  What more could a person want???

No comments:

Post a Comment