Wednesday, April 4, 2018

4/2 Rio Viento RV Park, Sacramento River

After returning from my trip to Georgia, I left Las Vegas and heading for California.  After a couple of days in Tehachapi, I ended up at this RV park on the Sacramento River, about 60 miles east of Napa.  It is one of the cleanest campgrounds I have stayed at.  It is also very windy here because it is on the river, so it attracts a lot of wind surfers. 

Besides the wind, the tricky part of getting here is driving on a narrow road on the levee.  


The roads and sites in the RV park are brick.  I assume there must be some cement underneath because there is no evidence of shifting or lifting up of any bricks.  


The only negative is that the tall levee blocks the views of the river.  


If I ever had to stay in this area for a substantial period of time, this would be my choice of RV parks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment