Wednesday, September 30, 2020

9/29 Brief Stay at Kodachrome State Park

 This is a very pretty place, and I would have stayed longer, but it is in a basin surrounded by cliffs, so no cell service, which means no internet.  I need internet for the class I teach so I can answer questions and grade papers, so one night was my limit.  I did have a full-hookup site, which was nice because this meant I could have TV. 

Short drive today, but pretty country. 





Saw a couple of pairs of riders on electric bikes.  These are really becoming popular with older campers.  This is near the entrance to the state park, so no traffic here.


Just a few photos of the bluffs around the campground.  They change color with the time of day.



Got to look these up!  Could they be desert paintbrush? 

Rubber rabbit brush??





On to Bryce Canyon tomorrow and hopefully getting my engine tuned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment