Thursday, July 7, 2022

7/7 I'm Back!!!!

I got back from my UK trip about a week ago and am unpacked and on my way west!   Right now, I am staying a couple more days in Sterling State Park along Lake Erie in southern Michigan, but will be heading through Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, and ending up in California by Labor Day weekend!

As usual, I do not drive fast, and I like to stay a couple of days or more in various spots along the way, which in this trip will be Rocky Mountain National Park and the North Rim of Grand Canyon.  I have been to these two places, but it has been several years, so I am looking forward to revisiting those places. 

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad you stopped by Bob shetler on your way, safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Pam, apparently I’m anonymous

    ReplyDelete