Thursday, February 14, 2013

2/13 Near Jupiter, Florida

Moved campgrounds again.  This is a very nice place with very large spots and full-hookups.  Fairly quiet except for a little road noise, but nowhere near as bad as John Prince last week.  I like lots of space between campsites because it gives you so much more privacy and fewer potential problems from noisy neighbors and smoky campsites.  Neither of those are present here, luckily.

Here is a photo of this campsite.  No trees or shrubbery since it is fairly new.  You can see in the first picture that there are some areas nearby that were damaged by hurricanes.


I really like campgrounds with asphalt roads and pea gravel in campsites.  It keeps down the dust and dirt from vehicles driving by. 

I did spot an amazing rig that was pulling two trailers! 


Yes, that is a very large Class A motorhome, pulling a truck, which is pulling a trailer with a golf cart on it.  I cannot believe this is legal in Florida or anywhere else.  And how does he make a turn with that setup??  He obviously cannot pull into a gas station with it.  I was riding my bike to the registration office when he passed me, so I speeded up in order to take a photo.  Luckily, he had stopped at the booth to check out, so I was able to sneak a couple of photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment