Wednesday, November 6, 2019

11/3 Cold Ohio - Brrrrr!

I'm back in Ohio and spending time with family and taking a short trip to visit with friends in Michigan.  I spent a few days in my son's driveway, but since that is outlawed in his neighborhood, I didn't want to push it and moved for a few days to Punderson State Park, where it snowed overnight one day.




I then headed to Detroit, stopping for one night on the Ohio Turnpike.  Did you know several of the service areas on the turnpike have RV parking areas that include electrical hookups?  Some are back-ins, but this one just east of Toledo was a pull-through.  There is lots of room on both sides for slides, and as you can tell, I was the only one here for the night.  Cost is $20 per night. 
 
Each parking area has a dump station, as shown here.


And a drinking water fill, as shown here:  
There was a considerable amount of noise overnight, with big trucks pulling past, but this time of year, it is very hard to find a place to stay for the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment